- Builds business by introducing the company products to clients through the phone or office meetings.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Working hours and benefits
We are a flexible target-oriented team, we aim to develop the best practice results through working hours, while working hours per day should not be less than 8 hours.
Successful candidate will get a basic salary and very promising commissions.
Bachelor’s or master’s with a financial or business degree is preferred but experience is mandatory at least 3 years of financial sales experience, nationalities from Kuwait (or without nationality), Saudi Arabia, Syria, Lebanon are the most qualified.
To apply please send your resume updated , recommended to have a recent photo to the email: [email protected]